5 WAYS TO TAKE CARE OF OUR MENTAL HEALTH
By: admincourageinfo August 15, 2020
Mental Health is fundamental to our collective and individual ability as humans to think, emote, interact with each other, earn a living and enjoy life. Good Mental health depends on a delicate balance of factors and that several elements of life and the world at large can work together to contribute to disorders. Mental satisfaction is the first priority to take care of our good health.
5 ways to take care of our mental health are as follows:-
- WARM BATH: -A warm bath once a week often helps in relaxing our minds. Try adding Epsom salts and essentials oils thus creating a mood which would soothe aches and pains.
- QUALITY TIME: -Spend quality time with a person you are comfortable with as it might help taking some load off your chest.
- GOING FOR A WALK: -Going for a walk in nature or even a neighborhood strollhave claimed to increase energy levels, reduce depression and boost well-being.
- PRACTICE FORGIVENESS: -People who forgive have better mental health and claim to be more satisfied with their lives.
- EAT WELL: -Eating well has proven to satisfy the mental health. Keeping a healthy body leads to ahealthy mind.