FIVE WAYS TO GET COURAGE
By: admincourageinfo August 15, 2020
Courage is found in unlikely places. We never change our life until we step out of our comfort zone; change begins at the end of our comfort zone. All happiness depends on our courage and work. We can’t be afraid of change. Whatever we do, ultimately we need courage. Have courage for the great sorrows of life. Courage is the quality that defines us as human beings.
Likewise Five ways to get courage are as follows:-
- POSITIVE VIBES: - It takes courage to be positive. Being positive means being open and embracing to new ideas henceforth helping us to achieve our goals.
- STRESS: - Sometimes exhaustion leads to experience of fear so we need to make sure we are eating well getting enough sleep and exercising regularly.
- VULNERABILITY: -Vulnerability means having the courage to show up and be seen when we have no control over the outcome. It’s not weakness; it’s our greatest measure of courage.
- COMFORT ZONE: -Enlarging our comfort zone will lead us to open up more and experience new things out of our comfort zone resulting in embracing our courage.
- OVERCOME FEAR: -True meaning of courage is not the absence of fear but rather the ability to overcome it. Deep within us all is power that can help us do unbelievable things.